Tuesday 15 July 2014

TUESDAY….COLOUR INSPIRATION...





Well, I have to agree with Frank!
I never used to though…. 

Orange was never a colour that I embraced that much….until now.
Working so much with colour for my client projects, in contrast I usually prefer to keep my own home, wardrobe and even my garden for much of the year (with the exception of Spring!) in calm and neutral shades most of the time….











….although this summer things have changed just a tiny bit.  Orange, and particularly burnt orange, has started creeping in to my life!  














Shoes and accessories….and even 'wellies'...who can resist this perfect pop of colour to a neutral wardrobe.



A bright and polished manicure essential for the summer...








Beautiful home highlights too, from chic to fun….














…and a delicious treat!




ALL IMAGES via PINTEREST




Happy orange….happy Tuesday!

Sophia xx


www.sophiawadsworthinteriors.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. Not sure 'orange' is for me but I'd certainly add accents of it to my wardrobe and I'm loving the Hermès bag and watch... gorgeous ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophia,
    I'm not a great fan of orange - but I could definitely wear the Gucci pumps and who wouldn't want that Hermes blanket.
    Hope all well with you and you have a lovely weekend,
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am learning to like poor old orange. She gets such a bad wrap. I tease one of my clients that I'm going to introduce orange into her garden and she playfully freaks out, although I'm sure she'd love it really. I think its much easier to get away with in late summer and Autumn. Hope you're having a great start to your weekend. Paul:)

    ReplyDelete