Friday 5 September 2014

CATCHING THE LAST OF THE SUMMER…





As much as I am embracing the imminent start of Autumn, I am taking a week away now to catch the last of the summer sun, heading to the beautiful Greek Island of Corfu…

A week of fun with our three children and their friends, staying in what promises to be a beautiful location on the North of the island.

I hope to look in during the week, but otherwise do pop in and see my daily snapshots of the week on Instagram…@sophiahomelifestyle

Have a very happy week, whatever you have planned and I look forward to catching up with you soon!  Thank you so much for reading me…

Sophia xx



1 comment:

  1. Sophia, I am very jealous! How lovely, have a wonderful, family time soaking up those last Summer rays of sunshine. X

    ReplyDelete