Monday 12 January 2015

 A NEW ADDITION HERE AT HOME...




Good morning everyone!
What a wet, windy and miserable one it is here in the UK this Monday morning.... roll on Spring!
It is at this time, that my thoughts turn to the garden and the planning of any future projects....





We are planning some particularly exciting landscaping projects this Spring here at home, which I shall look forward to sharing with you here on the blog over the coming weeks!
For now, I would love to show you this lovely new addition to the pond. A cast iron deer which was originally one of a pair.  The other was sadly damaged in the shop, so this one, now at a knock down price.....just had to make its way home with us a few weeks ago!  

He looks very at home now....don't you think?





Wishing you all a very happy and productive week, whatever you have planned?

Sophia xx






2 comments:

  1. I cant believe this! I have stumbled upon your blog and we have the same new addition! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete