Tuesday 14 March 2017


MOTHER'S DAY TREATS...


ALL PHOTOS: VIA 'THE WHITE COMPANY'



    Mother's Day is just over ten days away, and my thoughts have turned to what to get my own lovely mother, to show her how much I love and appreciate her.  We are actually taking her skiing with all the family next week, and shall be celebrating a day early on the Saturday on our last day up the slopes.  It will be a lovely treat for me too, as all our grown up children and 'extended family' will be with us too. 

The ever gorgeous 'White Company' is usually where I turn to find lovely gifts, and especially for deliciously scented candles and bath products.  Their fabulous range of ideal gifts is growing, especially with the introduction of skincare and jewellery and accessories, and if you haven't seen their new products, you are in for a treat.

Here is some inspiration for mother's day gifts, which will be sure to make any Mum feel special....I know I would be thrilled to receive any of them! (maybe my lovely brood are reading this post?!)





What a sweet idea to give a 'friendship' bracelet. After all, most Mums are our best friends too...




I just fell in love with these gorgeous fur pom-pom slippers....so pretty and cosy too!




With tassels and pom-poms so on trend this season, this scarf is just lovely....



I just love the simplicity of this beautiful makeup bag...in fact it would be useful for so many things. Perfect for sunglasses too...





The sweetest love heart charm necklace...




With a beautiful heart shaped box to keep those dressing table bits and pieces in.




Maybe something from their irresistible Spa range for some well deserved pampering?





Or a fabulous serum from their new skincare range?





So many gorgeous candles to choose from, but this new Spring one is just perfect for the season...

...along with this delicous smelling reed diffuser.





And lastly, this stylish photo frame caught my eye, for those precious family photos that mean so much.

I shall certainly be taking a special photo this year, of my lovely mother with me and all the family on top of that mountain.  Giving thanks and creating special memories.


Sophia xxx

Ps.  Inspired by some of these lovelies from The White Company?  Just click on their link in the right hand side bar for all these and many more gorgeous products.  There are some rather special offers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment