Wednesday 26 April 2017


SUMMER WARDROBE REFRESH...




As I sit at my desk this Wednesday afternoon, the weather outside is freezing and rain is on the cards.  What a difference to a couple of weeks ago, when mother nature cruelly teased us with lovely warm temperatures and summer had seemed to have arrived early.  My white jeans and summer tops had a welcome airing that weekend, but now it is back in to cosy jumpers and boots! As much as I love these winter staples, and I am sure I am not alone, I now yearn for easy summer dressing and to getting some much longed for sun rays on winter white legs!

Still only April we have to remind ourselves, and if the weather men are right, summer really is just around the corner.    

Around this time each year, my thoughts turn to my summer wardrobe, and to adding one or two new fresh pieces.  

'Hush' have always been a favourite brand for me.  Easy, wearable and relaxed every day dressing.  This 'Crete Striped Tunic' above is right up my street, and I love that it can be worn as a casual dress, but would also look great over my favourite aforementioned white jeans.





Even if the notorious British weather is unreliable, Mr. W and I are fortunate to be heading to beautiful Ibiza in June.  This gorgeous 'Santorini' pink and white dress above would make the most perfect beach cover up in high temperatures and is so easy to wear and so pretty.




How about the gorgeous colours of their 'Iris' dress....perfect for day or dressed up for the evening.  




As we all know, pretty embroidery is everywhere this season, and being a lover of blue and white in the summer, I may find it hard to resist this gorgeous 'Greenwich top'......

 ....and doesn't every girl need a matching bag?  This beautiful woven 'Lara Clutch' is perfect for one or two essentials, and who can pass up something with such lovely pom-pom details!



Add caption
  

Talking of accessories, Hush also has the prettiest of jewelry this season, and this delicate 'Turquoise Cowrie necklace' particuarly caught my eye.





Who doesn't love the star trend?  If it's stars you want, then you will find a selection of beautiful knitwear pieces.  Perfect for breezier summer days.


Lastly on my lovely 'Hush' wish list are these prettiest of 'Vintage Rose' pyjamas.  During the summer months, I can often be found pottering very early in my garden with a cup of tea in hand in my pyjamas, and I can't think of a more perfect choice!


***

Wishing you all a happy end to the week!

Sophia xx

ps.  To shop for these and the rest of Hush's gorgeous collection, just click on their link in the right hand side bar.  Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment